Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some random thoughts from my little sis...

My little sister is the queen of random. Hilarious when she wants to be. She is sitting across from me right now, working on a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle, unknowing that I shall be typing nearly every random word she is saying...

"16 candles...why do I keep singing that?"

"I don't have a boyfriend! I used to, but I don't....I have many."

"I'm not telling you who it is, though!" (Singsong voice)

"I am the hero of the world."

"You are the hero of the world, I am the hero of the country."

"Oh boy. I am so silly. I crack myself up."

"I love you, you are my favorite one to love...this boat." (Sesame Street reference)

"I...like...this...one...to...be...on...top...of...my...head." (referring to a puzzle piece)

"I...like...this...one...to...be...on...top...of...my...head...too."

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it." (Singing)

"Why do I keep saying 'man' after every sentence?"

"ABCDEFGHIJKL..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S -Will you stop typing what I say?!"

Oh dear...she caught me...


No comments:

Post a Comment